Health care is about to get a whole lot more expensive.New York City has passed a new law that will require health care providers to charge more for patients with pre-existing conditions.The law, which passed unanimously on Thursday, will also force hospitals to charge patients with conditions like COPD and diabetes more for the same…
- Obamacare’s biggest problems are in the system
- I love this new project for California’s Children’s Health Defense.
- Which teams have the best home field advantage in the MLS?
- How a ‘broken’ insurance system is putting the health care industry at risk
- When you’re looking for a quality, affordable health insurance option
Tagsadventist health aetna better health amita health behavioral health cambridge health alliance cone health denver health designs for health encompass health essentia my health first health network harris health health ade kombucha health and wellness health care gov health food store health insurance health insurance california health markets health news holistic health horizon nj health in good health iu health careers john muir health la public health lemonaid health magellan health mental health facilities mychart cone health my health my health portal my health vanderbilt northwell health jobs occupational health opko health oscar health public health jobs revival animal health shadow health stanford health care sutter health syneos health ut health women's health center